Vineet Narang | Founder & CEO
Vineet is a recognized professional in the technology domain and now has over 14 years of business and technology experience both in the Offshore and Domestic markets. Prior to starting MobiQuest, Vineet has successfully setup another start-up Xceed IT Solutions. Xceed was started by Vineet in 2005 and is now an established player in E-learning and Virtual Assistant space largely focused on US, Canada, UK and Australian markets.
Prior to his entrepreneurial ventures, Vineet spent 5 years at FCS Software Solutions as Vice President (Offshore Services Group). He was instrumental in creating virtual technology teams, offshore dedicated centers and E-learning competence for global customers like Best Buy, John Deere, GE, Dominos, Canon, Mckinsey, Bristol Myers, Freedom Scientific, Merck, AIG and many others. Heading a team of more than 250 people, Vineet was responsible for business growth, customer acquisition and creating new service offerings for offshore customers. In the initial years at FCS, Vineet was posted in USA for Offshore Sales. He loved his years at FCS and fondly remembers the days spent with the teams and FCS management. During his tenure, FCS went in for IPO and is now a successful publicly listed company.
Before FCS, Vineet had stints at Financial Express, where he started his career as Executive Assistant to CEO and Editor-in-Chief. He worked on conceptualizing and creating some very innovative print products like FE1100 and Asia’s top 50. Vineet also was a part of Brandquiver, India’s first Advertising and marketing portal, where he worked as Business Head (IT).
Vineet is a MBA (Finance & Systems) from T.A Pai Management Institute and BSc(H) Chemistry from Sri Venkateswara College, Delhi University.
Sabina Kamal | Founder & COO
Sabina specializes in Customer Xperience Design & Architecting Interactive Digital Products & Solutions that are driven by insights & real time data to create the next level of digital engagement.
A Gold Medalist and University Topper from AMU University with a Bachelors in Fine Arts and specialization in Applied Art. Sabina began her career with Print Media, transitioned from brush to mouse in 1997 when she began her Digital Media journey; creating her first award winning website for Telegraph India with Network Programs Inc. US.
Some of her achievements over the years include:
· Co-pioneering India’s first multi award winning Mobile Loyalty Marketing Platform ‘m’loyal’; 90+Mn users
· As Creative Head establishing WPP/Times Internets first online ad agency in India; BrandQuiver
· Managing India’s largest and first Ice Cream Birthday Club for Nirula’s as Visualizer
· Setting up eLearning & Digital Consulting Practice for FCS of over 150+ people
· Creating ‘Digital Centers of Excellence’ for F500 companies; GE, Dominos & Canon amongst others
· Setting up of Corporate Online Universities
· Creation of more than 2000+hrs of multilingual eLearning content
· Designing & Architecting worlds one of the first ‘Online Learning & Support Center’ for the largest electronic retailer; Best Buy in 2001
· Design & successful rollout of Canons SFA; iCAN for Canon UK & AsiaPac
· Rollout & Mgmnt of the world’s largest healthcare Rewards program for Apollo 10Mn Users
Her vision is to leave behind a Digital Legacy that helps build smarter people and a Nation that ”THINKS, SEEKS beneficial KNOWLEDGE, REFLECTS and ACTS responsibly”
She cherishes her professional associations & the teams she’s mentored..and the journey continues!
Dr KC Narang | Director
Chandra Shekhar | Sr. VP-Sales & Alliances
Anoop Srivastava | Sr. VP-Technology
Deepika Laxmi | VP-Sales & Alliances
Deepika Laxmi is an experienced sales professional with over 12 years of IT & techno-commercial exposure. She has been part of sales / account management teams of various IT organizations catering to both Offshore (USA / UK, South-East Asia) and Domestic markets. She has specific expertise across all domains of Sales including Lead Generation, NEw business development, account growth and market share improvement. She has been instrumental in driving regional sales targets for different IT verticals and building sales teams that can manage growth markets. At MobiQuest, she is leading the regional teams for South India and specific international markets for product sales & account expansion